Parcus Group New Telecom Product Pricing Training Course Release
Date: 10th November 2019
Parcus Group, a global provider of training and consulting services for telecom sector, today released a new training course: Telecom Pricing Models Training Course.
This advanced course will provide participants with practical skills for development of dynamic price models for any telecom product.
Course page link: Telecom-Pricing-Models-Training-Course
Key learning modules include:
- Overview of Price Models Development Methodology and Framework
- Pricing Elasticity Calculations including Macro and Micro Elasticity Approaches
- Practical Market Based Design of New Pricing Plans
- Pricing Value Comparison
- Revenue Conversion Mapping from Current Pricing to New Price Plans
- Price Forecast Modelling covering Revenue, Costs and Network Capacity Impact
- Practical Price Models Development and Case Studies
Full course outline is available at:
About Parcus Group:
Parcus Group is a global provider of analytics, training and consulting services to the telecom and ICT sector. Founded in 2004, Parcus Group services improve time-to-market delivery of new products and services, increase staff productivity and enhance competitiveness. The Company serves customers globally across 6 continents.
For more info see: https://parcusgroup.com